Saturday, August 26, 2006

HEADSPINNING CONVERSATION I JUST HAD WITH MY MOM
[I'm in Ohio visiting my parents]


MOM: What's that?
ME: That's my MySpace page. See, there's Stevie, and Gregg and Jay.
MOM: I don't see your parents on there.
ME: That's because you're not on MySpace.
MOM: Oh, I've been hearing about that. Keith, I'm glad we didn't have the Internet when you were growing up. We were watching Dateline the other night and they had set up a camera to trap these guys who were meeting you girls. You be careful on there.
ME: Mom, I'm not going to seduce young girls on the Internet.
MOM: Well, I know, I just... Be careful what you watch.
ME: Huh?
MOM: With the chat rooms and everything. Marriages are breaking up over the Internet and...


[At this point the conversation kind of tapers off.]




Technorati tags: ,

1 comment:

Nanker Phelge said...

Always good advice.