Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The New York governor without fear?

Who is new New York governor David Patterson? I mean really. When nobody is looking, who is he? Here's a theory:










Patterson was left blind by a childhood ear infection.










Daredevil was blinded by a childhood accident with radioactive waste.











Patterson's father served as Secretary Of State of New York, setting an example that his son would have to struggle to live up to.











Daredevil remains haunted by the death of his father, killed by gangster's after refusing to throw a fight.












Patterson has a law degree.










So does Daredevil.











Patterson: Tortured romantic history.















Daredevil: See above.





I guess what I'm getting at is that while I'm not sure there are tights and a fighting stick in Patterson's closet, I'm not sure there's not.

1 comment:

Eric Grubbs said...

I hope Patterson doesn't mistake the governor's mansion for the Playboy Mansion.